Here’s the plan for this week:
- Monday: Write out Romans chapter 7, verses 1-11.
- Tuesday: Write out Romans chapter 7, verses 12-25
- Have fun with it! Use a fun pen, markers, colors, etc.
- Wednesday: SOAK chapter 7.
- S-Scripture: Choose a verse or two from chapter 7 that speaks to you. Write the verse(s).
- O-Observation: note what you observe about these verses or the chapter. I often write out context of what is happening in this section of the Bile.
- A-Application: note why and how this verse speaks to you. It could relate to your past, your current life, someone you love, etc.
- K-Kneeling in Prayer: Write a prayer. I often write one related to the content of the chapter or whatever is on my mind. Write from the heart.
- Thursday: Color code the words/verses of chapter 7 either in your Bible or wherever you wrote out the chapter if you don’t want to color in your bible.
- Friday: Complete Homiletics over chapter 7 OR, create a verse image of your favorite verse from Romans 7.
Don’t forget to take a picture and post it on Instagram. Use the hashtags #WaterIntoWineFaith and #GoodMorningGirls so we can see each other’s!