It’s time for week 8 in Romans! Be sure to share on Instagram using the hashtags #WaterIntoWineFaith and #GoodMorningGirls. This week’s scripture is a bit longer than we’ve
Here’s the plan for this week:
- Monday: Write out Romans chapter 8, verses 1-19.
- Choose whichever translation you prefer.
- 5 tips for picking the best Bible translation.
- Which translation should you use? quiz.
- I plan to do mine in my journal. I will post my verses 1-19 on Instagram tomorrow morning.
- Tuesday: Write out Romans chapter 8, verses 20-39
- Have fun with it! Use a fun pen, markers, colors, etc.
- Wednesday: SOAK chapter 8.
- S-Scripture: Choose a verse or two from chapter 8 that speaks to you. Write the verse(s).
- O-Observation: note what you observe about these verses or the chapter. I often write out context of what is happening in this section of the Bile.
- A-Application: note why and how this verse speaks to you. It could relate to your past, your current life, someone you love, etc.
- K-Kneeling in Prayer: Write a prayer. I often write one related to the content of the chapter or whatever is on my mind. Write from the heart.
- Thursday: Color code the words/verses of chapter 8 either in your Bible or wherever you wrote out the chapter if you don’t want to color in your bible.
- Friday: Complete Homiletics over chapter 8 OR, create a verse image of your favorite verse from Romans 8.
- How to do Homiletics.
- My Worksheet
- Another crash course and worksheet
- Apps for creating your own verse image:
Don’t forget to take a picture and post it on Instagram. Use the hashtags #WaterIntoWineFaith and #GoodMorningGirls so we can see each other’s!
[…] So… After all of these reflections, I have decided to make some adjustments for the second half of the plan. I want to change it up a little. If my changes do not work for you, stick to the old schedule as seen in this week’s post schedule. […]