It’s time for week 10 in Romans and I’m shaking the schedule up this week because we have our last short chapter. The rest get quite long.
Be sure to share on Instagram using the hashtags #WaterIntoWineFaith and #GoodMorningGirls.
Here’s the plan for this week:
- Monday: Write out Romans chapter 10 verses 1-13.
- Choose whichever translation you prefer.
- 5 tips for picking the best Bible translation.
- Which translation should you use? quiz.
- I plan to do mine in my journal. I will post my verses 1-13 on Instagram tomorrow morning.
- Tuesday: Write out Romans chapter 10, verses 14-21
- Have fun with it! Use a fun pen, markers, colors, etc.
- Wednesday: Color code the words/verses of chapter 10 either in your Bible or wherever you wrote out the chapter if you don’t want to color in your bible.
- S-Scripture: Choose a verse or two from chapter 10 that speaks to you. Write the verse(s).
- O-Observation: note what you observe about these verses or the chapter. I often write out context of what is happening in this section of the Bile.
- A-Application: note why and how this verse speaks to you. It could relate to your past, your current life, someone you love, etc.
- K-Kneeling in Prayer: Write a prayer. I often write one related to the content of the chapter or whatever is on my mind. Write from the heart.
- Friday: Create a verse image!
- Choose a favorite verse or verses from chapter 10 and create a graphic!
- Apps for creating your own verse image:
If you would like to still complete homiletics, here is the information for how to do it:
Don’t forget to take a picture and post it on Instagram. Use the hashtags #WaterIntoWineFaith and #GoodMorningGirls so we can see each other’s!